MegaKerma / Silent Walk FPS Creator / Silent Walk: RENAISSANCE

Tools for creating 3D games
It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 1:51 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: nike air jordan
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:14 am 
Registered member
Registered member

These ads began URL is hidden from guests, please register and login to view the hyperlink running back 1985, and Michael Jordan was in the midst of all of them. The advertising, marketing and branding that was that was done for the Air Jordan campaign had a big hand in making what Jordan Brand is today. Today we're going to take a look back at some of these awesome commercials that Michael Jordan appeared in to help propel the success that the Jordan signature line is today. For some of you, this may stir up some good memories from back in the day. For others, this may be the first time that you will ever see some of these commercials. Either way, sit back and enjoy 10 of the best Air Jordan commercials of all time.

So, yeah , Tinker Hatfield pretty much invented cross-trainers. Before the Nike Air Trainer 1 people were very accustomed to having multiple shoes for specialized athletic training. A shoe for running, a shoe for URL is hidden from guests, please register and login to view the hyperlink lifting, etc. Tinker thought their could be a sneaker good at everything, so he designed it.One of my all-time favorites. There was a time when Nike's ACG line was in desperate need of fresh perspective and Tinker blessed it with their Huarache inspired (yes, Tinker was behind the Huarache as well URL is hidden from guests, please register and login to view the hyperlink  we will get to that) beauty. Inspired by a trip to Mowab, Utah and among the first sneakers to feature a splatter print midsole, the Air Mowabb became a staple in sneaker history.

In a time when basketball sneakers were anything but light, Tinker shed away anything that wasn't absolute necessity and made a light performance powerhouse inspired by a sandal of all things. It looked and felt like the future. The Nike Air Flight Huarache will go down as one of Tinker's most storied, non-Jordan, designs.I compare sneaker collaborations to hip-hop music. Back in the days, I lost my mind when I URL is hidden from guests, please register and login to view the hyperlink heard a track with Notorious B.I.G. teaming up with Bone Thugs N Harmony or whenever Jay Z worked with a producer that I was a big fan of. Nowadays, team ups like that have lost some of their appeal because they don't feel like monumental events anymore. That doesn't mean I won't get hyped for new music, but when you hear them leak seemingly every other day, then it becomes diluted and sadly forgettable even when they're hot.

The Nike Cortez will never be the most popular shoe in the room, but it will forever have a strong following. One of the most minimal and classic sneakers that Nike has to offer, you would always see a handful of students with a fresh pair of Cortez's. Up to this day, people still have love for the Cortez.Yeaaa buddy! The K-Swiss Classic, white on white! It did not get any cleaner than this. I remember when K-Swiss broke into the scene everyone was saving up their allowance or begging their parents to buy them a pair. If you wanted to be a part of the  in-crowd', owning a pair of these was definitely a must.